About Me

My photo
Lets see...I'm Amber. I've been married about 2 years now to my Prince, and we have a beautiful baby girl, named Sophie. I'm a stay at home mom, which means I am a nurse, a maid, a cleaning lady, and a chef, among other things.

Friday, December 23, 2011

don't forget to laugh...

The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman


Any mother could perform the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease. ~Lisa Alther


If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~Milton Berle


My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint." -Erma Bombeck-


A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't. -Rhonda Hansome-


You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy." - Erica Jong-


"If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing them." -Sue Grafton-


"In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man-if you want anything done, ask a woman." -Margaret Thatcher-


"If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a noose around your neck?" -Linda Ellerbee-


"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." -Catherine Aird-


"Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows." 
-Jennifer Unlimited-

No comments:

Post a Comment